5.02.2012

Cousin Time & Pancious Review :D



holaaa, this post is about my cousin time.... cousin day out after hectic hours among us :D
after walking around and buying some stuff at Grand Indonesia we decided to have dinner at Pancious - Plaza Indonesia to kill our exhaustion



Well let me introduce my cousins,
This is Citra Putri Alicia, what do you think about her? beautiful? right.... and to let you know that she is still student of Junior High School... she grows up so fast and almost leverage my height XD



And this is Erick Rahman Pahlevi, he is the oldest male cousin in my family, he currently works at CIMB Niaga... he's single, to the girls all over the worlds here I promote my male cousin :p


we chose Pancious-Plaza Indonesia as the destination of our dinner place,
Pancious is one of the most favourite Pancake House at Jakarta,
and this was our menu for the dinner

Blueberry Cheese Waffle, Beef & Red Wine Sauce, Oreo Cheese Pancake
Pancious

looks so delicious right? as its tagline 'Think Pancakes, it's Pancious',
Pancious not only offers Pancake/ Waffle as the menu, they also offer Pasta, Burger, Steak, Risotto, etc

Blueberry Cheese Waffle
Blueberry Cheese Waffle was the one that I chose, a must to taste it, friends! :9

beside delicious menu, Pancious offers the sweet red interior design as the atmosphere,
and I do really love the ambiance that Pancious made :*


for further information about Pancious you can go to their official web
http://www.pancious.com

branch: Plaza Indonesia
http://www.pancious.com/galleria/plaza-indonesia/


before leaving Pancious, not forget to take photo :p

well, mebbe that's from me about my cousin time and Pancious review,

digital imaging © Risa Kariska

No comments: