5.14.2012

Coming Soon... Vintageous: SAK Farewell Party 2012


Vintageous: bring back the memories, is theme of Farewell Party 2012 of my SAK (my prodi on my college Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bandung) 
this event will be held on this Saturday, 19 May 2012 at Bumi Sangkuriang Hotel,
this Farewell Party specially dedicated to our senior, SAK 2008, which about to meet graduation, 
on this event Alhamdulillah, I've been trusted as a graphic designer to make logo, mug design, banner, wall of fame, etc :D

it's just a capture of my design that I made for this event

insya allah, I'm gonna review all my design on next week after the party :D
so much exciting to meet this weekend, yaiyyy :D

design by Risa Kariska

Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission.
Copyright © 2012 Risa Kariska


No comments: