4.24.2012

Risa Kariska loves new look of Blogger :*

after having middle semester test on college for a week, today I decided to update and maintain my online store blog, Femme-Outfit.blogspot.com, and guess what?? 
I found Blogger with a new look, hwoaaaaa I do really LOVE it....






after such a looooooooong time Blogger having no significant changes such Facebook always did, now Blogger adapts with ever changing world, now it's almost similar with Facebook, has new dashboard of important stat such Facebook Insight.... and best part that I really loves for much is "a streamlined post editor", it's such Microsoft Office Word, there's "Undo & Redo" button + add location

thank you Blogger, I love new layout from you, thanks to make everything easier and nice to look

Risa Kariska from Indonesia :*


No comments: