4.26.2012

E-KTP makes me come home earlier

By this afternoon, while I was discussing my assignment with my group at canteen, suddenly my dad called and asked me to go home tonight... Due to tomorrow I have to register E-KTP in my hometown, Cianjur, it cannot be rescheduled a must on that day, if I register later I have to pay about 300.000 IDR

This weekend, yes I plan to go home, but not earlier as this, tomorrow I still have 2 subjects of my studies, 2 presentations group, and plan to Trademark-Paris Van Java after college with my friends, and I have to miss it :(

It's hard to leave Bandung, when I have to miss my study, and hand over group assignment that supposed to be my responsibility, as chief,

Hmmmph, somehow, something happens beyond our imagination, it calls unforeseen circumstances,

By this, I realize that Man just proposes and God disposes, as a human being we just plan and the rest Allah takes over the decision,

Come home earlier means a rush assignment group handing over and rush packing my stuff + wardrobe photoshot
Thanks to technology, email feature that Yahoo provides, it totally gives a hand, I can hand over my files through email  to my group
After having sent the email, I cross check the stuff that becomes photoshot wardrobe (such lace inner, inner scarf, flowery brooch, shawl, dress, skirt, cardigan, necklace, make up, etc)

and I'm leaving... bye Bandung... gonna miss you for 3 days :*

No comments: