6.16.2012

Last Day of Hijab Fest 2012



hello this post is about the most happening event in Indonesia by recent days, Hijab Fest 2012
this event held at Sabuga 12-15 June 2012, 


this is my second time came to here after the first day,
my main objective to come here is to keep my promise to Teh Icca having an interview with MQ TV and socialize the flyer of Konser Amal HCB Cinta Anak Yatim with other committees, but while waiting Teh Icca, I walked around the booths 
Ria Miranda's Booth
and guess what from many booths that available on this event, Gda's by Ghaida succesfully made me buy some cute vest, hho beyond my plan, so impulsive, :p

flat sandals is best way to go around... :p

since the first day, Gda's never looks empty, always crowded by the buyers :D


and this is the designer of Gda's by Ghaida, Ghaida Tsurayya


staying at Gda's booth make me forget that Teh Icca wait me, hheu, too much cute things that I'd love to buy, if The Icca didn't call me, may be I can be a shopaholic, weheheh XD



Coming Soon... me on MQ TV,  insya allah will be played on Ramadhan month  hhe :3
I've been interviewed for my hobby at Photography, on this session I tell why and when I start my hobby, how I link photography with Hijab, etc, hhe

Teh Icca Chinantya, Islamic Singer while Doctor, :D


I lead many thanks to Teh Icca Chinantya for having interviewed me, what a nice experience having interviewed at MQ Tv :) :D :*

On this event I met some public figures such Rachel Maryam
Welcoming Greeting for MQ TV

Rachel Maryam

Me and Irna Mutiara, Designer of Irna La Perle :*

Lia Soraya, The Owner of Lia Soraya label

Lia Soraya giving Hijab Tutorial
Lia Soraya's Sister and Me

and this is my HCB friends

HCB Friends

Herika, Designer of Queen Erikha label


Izz

some of Committee Konser Amal HCB Cinta Anak Yatim


Teh Gita - Teh Ginna - Siti - Rere

Last day of Hijab Fest
well that's mebbe my some shots at Last Day of Hijab Fest, and my next post is about Kahitna performance at Hijab Fest! curious? just wait my next post... :D

retouch & design : Risa Kariska
Not allowed to copy & paste photo without permission
Copyright © 2012 LaTreizeCha

No comments: