3.30.2012

My Friday...

Dear My Friday to let you know, among the days I have, all that I’m waiting for is to meet with you...
You make me alive more than another days, yes you, you are My Friday,

Dear My Friday, Have I told you before that you made me fall in love for much?

Even I have met with another days before you, you’re the one who win my heart wholeheartedly for the very first time,
You are the one of the days that could make me be patient to wait, no one could make it as you did

Somehow you’re so bitter for me, however I still can’t remove my heart from you to another days,
I have tried to have same feeling with another days, but it’s not the same,
No matter how much bitter that you gave to me, deep down I believe it took for a goodness,
such a medicine... although the taste is bitter, but it brings a good thing

I'll be waiting for you My Friday and I'm gonna give more than my best when you come, I promise
Because to me you’re worth waiting, my special day, my bittersweet day ever, My Friday

No comments: