1.16.2012

back to office Jkt on my holiday = keep blogging again I do :)

I’m Risa Kariska comes back to blog, :p

whoaa it’s such a loooooong time not posting on my blog, as usual when College Holiday, I’m asked by office at Jakarta to back sit down to follow up couple that gonna be married, hhi

while my spare time and to break my bored among my work,

I love posting on blog , :3

a lot of stories that I miss to share at 2011 such:

winning poster design and logo contest on PSBM
(it’s such an honour I got it as the appreciation of my design :D)

Passport story

(which make me cry and upset, I got it on Friday, 3 day before I flight to Singapore >.<)

holiday at Singapore

(it’s such a great holiday I can abroad and visit some prominent place at Singapore

(my outfit > headscarf: Femme Outfit, top: Ouval Research, pants: Logo)
taste Universal Studio Singapore
The Cylon coaster’s train design is based on the Cylon heavy Raider as seen in Battlestar Galactica, it is a suspended roller coaster which performs intense maneuvers including a total of 5 inversions in the form of a Cobra roll, corkscrews, vertical loop, and a zero-g roll. The Cylon coaster also plunges into a 5-meter (16 ft) deep pit filled with artificial fog to give thrill seekers the sensation of a near miss with the ground. It also includes many sudden turns close to buildings emphasizing the sensation of near misses throughout the ride.
A high-speed psychological thrill ride with sharp turns and fast reverse sections, it pits guests against fireballs, scarab beetles and robotic warrior mummies — all in partial darkness
etc (insya allah I’ll share it by new post, special my holiday to Singapore :3)
follow beauty n’ hijab class w/ Dian Pelangi and chose by her as best Hijab Style yeayy
got handphone from Glam Magazine and be published at 2nd edition of Glam Magazine,
(picture later, my magazine left at Bandung :p)

got scholarship from my college, got 4 on my Operational Service subject GPA,

bear my big masterpiece named Femme Outfit which is the mixture of my passion: design, photography and fashion :D
join community named Hijab Style Community and Hijabers Community Bandung
(in this community I can join monthly tausiyah
and learn many thing start from religion, beauty, fashion, and many things :D)
and be part of a great team on STPB Blog Competition
(in this event I got an honour become Vice Project Leader while graphic designer to make STPB Blog Competition Logo, Flyer, Backdrop, Certificate, etc)
by this event, it evokes my old hobby, posting some my thought/ picture/ music on blog, well actually I keep posting on blog since I graduated from Senior High School, 2007, I have some accounts such Multiply, Blogspot, and Wordpress, if I read my old post somehow I just wonder why I be so silly for some posts, hhi may be it what called ABABIL, lol

and this is my best team work ever on it

Project Leader: Haryadi Susanto
Vice Project Leader: Risa Kariska
Secretary: Suryani LieFinance: Tiara Putri Wardani
Head of Event and Creative Team: Fanni Yudharisman
Event Coordinator: Grezya Devbrina
Research and Development: Riky Ramadhan
Head of Marketing : Ahmad Saefudin
Publication: Hegar Samudera
Sponsorship: Arianovanda Putra Algif
Head of Information and Technology :Bobby Naedi Sopyan & Diakbara

love ‘em so much :*
ok, may be that’s it for today, for my first post on 2012 while review my stories in 2011, actually many stories that I miss, I’m gonna add it when I remember it later hhi, bye :D :P


No comments: